Electromagnetic Induction Preheating Roll
1） dimension：Φ 200~1500mm ×L1000~3000mm
2） working temperature：80～250℃
3） rotation rate：10～200m/min
4） linear pressure：≤10KN/m
5） Different specification will be customized according to customers requirements
1）the temperature can be adjusted among the range of designed temperature, meet the demand of preheating process under 250℃;
2）Good homogeneity of the roller surface temperature, difference in temperature ≤±1℃
3）Get in touch with material directly, high efficiency in thermal transmission, increase productivity greatly.
4) roller surface temperature can be adjusted according to customer’s individual plan, to achieve the homogeneity of preheating, compensation in time,saving energy and high efficiency.
This is widely used in preheating process of non-woven fabrics, carbon fiber precursor, packaging material, laminating equipment, plastic, rubber, metal sheet and other industries, which can provide temperature evenness material for the next procedure. The composite of many materials requires different temperature, our Doreliance electromagnetic induction heating roll can take preheating for base mterial step by step to make them come into the best situation before composite.
- Congratulations to Shanghai Doreliance
- Comparison between electromagnetic induction heating roller and oil heating roller in varieties of industries
- Electromagnetic induction heating roll applied in paper making
- Doreliance electromagnetic induction heating roll warming up curve graphs
- New type of electromagnetic papermaking heating roller—energy saving, environmental friendly, safety
- Excellence of Shanghai Doreliance electromagnetic induction heating roll
- Shanghai Doreliance electromagnetic induction heating roll’s identification report awarded by Chinese Academy of Sciences Shanghai Branch
- Application of the electronmagnetic induction heating rolls in a medical materials manufactory in Shanghai
- The application of new energy saving electromagnetic induction heating roller in aluminum plastic panel industry
- Shanghai science and technology committee awards our company the reward of “innovation foundation”.