Electromagnetic induction rolling heating roller
1） dimension：Φ 200~1500mm ×L600~2800mm
2） working temperature：100～350℃
4） linear pressure：≤1500KN/m
5） Different specification will be customized according to customers requirements
1） the temperature can be adjusted among the range of designed temperature, meet the demand of calendering process under 350’C
2）Good homogeneity of the roller surface temperature, difference in temperature ≤±1℃
3） roller surface can bear large linear pressure
4） High hardness in roller surface, high concentricity and high run-out.
Embossing, polishing, tape-casting and composite of solar photovoltaic industry, electronic pole piece, battery pole piece, metal paillon, optical film tape-casting, auto glass, plastic and rubber, specialty paper and other industries.
This kind of electromagnetic induction heating roll is used most in the calendering process of solar battery board, metal sheet, plastic products, rubber products, auto glass, aluminum-plastic sheet, thus can avoid the situation that slow heat transmission and thermal oil leakage by thermal oil heating roller, which can lower the production cost and take great effect in saving energy.
- Shanghai science and technology committee awards our company the reward of “innovation foundation”.
- Electromagnetic induction heating roll applied in paper making
- Shanghai Doreliance electromagnetic induction heating roll’s identification report awarded by Chinese Academy of Sciences Shanghai Branch
- New type of electromagnetic papermaking heating roller—energy saving, environmental friendly, safety
- Congratulations to Shanghai Doreliance
- Comparison between electromagnetic induction heating roller and oil heating roller in varieties of industries
- Excellence of Shanghai Doreliance electromagnetic induction heating roll
- Doreliance electromagnetic induction heating roll warming up curve graphs
- The application of new energy saving electromagnetic induction heating roller in aluminum plastic panel industry
- Application of the electronmagnetic induction heating rolls in a medical materials manufactory in Shanghai